LegacyGT.com

Sway Bar for 2.5i?

eatgeegee

ohoh... you got Rear one only? you feel the big difference?

I have the JDM RSB only as well and it makes a huge difference. The car feels more planted during turns and just goes where you point it.

Even before I upgraded to Bilsteins, this made a big improvement with stock suspension.

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

I have the front and rear sways from IPD. It was one of the first mods that I did on my car, I had to slightly modift the exhaust shielding for the front bar to fit, but It was a night and day difference. I have since installed a set of Swift springs and a cusco front strut tower bar. I will put it this way, I have a 6 mile drive to work on a road with about 20 nice turns. I drive my car pretty hard every day and I am pretty happy with the stability. The sways are a great up grade but like anything else you will soon find yourself wanting more. You will soon see how deep the money pit goes.

FWIW, just going from 15mm stock LOB 2.5i, to ~16mm LGT, made a noticable difference for cheap.

But the JDM hollow 20mm (about the equvalent of a 18mm solid) arrives next week....

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived