LegacyGT.com

Pics from SF auto show

kster

thanks for the lgt wagon pics.

I'm thinking maybe I need to go to Detroit to see a real auto show this january. I was there in 2004, which was the North American premiere for the Carrera GT, Ford GT, M-B SLR, new Corvette and Mustang. I'm not sure what's going to be there in 2007... :confused:

Went to the Auto Show on Friday. I went straight from the Auto Show to Ron Price in South San Francisco. Saturday I went to Redwood City and found nothing. Kept going south to San Jose's Steven's Creek, and found nothing. Sunday, I drove to Sacramento and found the 07 Legacy GT Wagon 5EAT in Grey with Black Interior. Unfortunately it wouldn't start today at lunch time. All the gauges lit up and stereo started playing but the car wouldn't turn over. Tried it about 5 times. Then finally just kept the key in the "on" position for about a half minute until it started. My heart sank. After work, the same thing happened. I drove it to the nearest dealership and I'm hoping for good news tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It sucks and I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Archived