LegacyGT.com

New Car Comments/Gripes/Questions after 1 week.

[quote name='TonyDB'][font=Helv][size=2]My wife got stopped by the police last night on her way home. So the cop comes up to the car and my wife says, "Officer, was I speeding; I'm sorry it's this new car; It's got this turbo thing in it and I'm still learning how to control it". So the cop says, "Save it lady, you weren't speeding, it's dark and you need to put your lights on". Which brings me to my gripe, needs auto sensing headlights. [/size][/font][/QUOTE] The lights are on all the time anyway? The difference in brightness in the front headlights from the DRL to 'on' is very small. all you get from turning the lights on are the side / rear lights, and the internal lights dim & the red ones come on. Plus... leave the headlights on all the time... when you turn off the car,the lights shut off too.. you can hit the brightness button on the trip computer to get daytime brihgtness out of the console. If you can't remember to turn your headlights on at night... maybe thats a better option ? :D

[quote name='RoundBoy']The lights are on all the time anyway? The difference in brightness in the front headlights from the DRL to 'on' is very small. all you get from turning the lights on are the side / rear lights, and the internal lights dim & the red ones come on. Plus... leave the headlights on all the time... when you turn off the car,the lights shut off too.. you can hit the brightness button on the trip computer to get daytime brihgtness out of the console. If you can't remember to turn your headlights on at night... maybe thats a better option ? :D[/QUOTE] Another reason I disabled my DRLs, I made the same mistake. DM waits for teh flames from you know who.

Archived