LegacyGT.com

Spacers On LGT Wagon Rear?

SchnellGTWagonL

:icon_conf:confused::icon_conf:confused:

Well, the rear wheels are more tucked in than fronts. It's especially visible with STI BBS wheels which actually stick outside of fenders in front but remain tucked in in the rear.

For looks I'd also prefer them to stick out more in rear, however I would not put any spacers.

I am running 245x45 r18 and I had to put a 15mm spacer in the rear to keep from rubbing on my springs. I havent had any issues with them. But I do check my lug nut torque more often than most people, just because of that spacer. I haven't noticed any real issues and Ive had it on for about 8000 miles. Definatly squares up the look of the car.

But keep in mind that if you take your car in for an allignment or balance, they might see that spacer and choose to not reinstall the tires on the car due to supposed safety hazards.

set your camber equal all around and it will look the same (or extremely close) all around.

I noticed the same inequality too and was considering 5mm spacers to even it out, but after changing my front camber for better cornering and to clear larger tires, it looks the same front to rear.

I am running 245x45 r18 and I had to put a 15mm spacer in the rear to keep from rubbing on my springs. I havent had any issues with them. But I do check my lug nut torque more often than most people, just because of that spacer. I haven't noticed any real issues and Ive had it on for about 8000 miles. Definatly squares up the look of the car.

But keep in mind that if you take your car in for an allignment or balance, they might see that spacer and choose to not reinstall the tires on the car due to supposed safety hazards.

wtf?

what is your wheel width and offset? how far out do the wheels/tires stick out now? rolled or cut fenders?

I'm running wide as hell 245/35 18 and no spring issues ..........

set your camber equal all around and it will look the same (or extremely close) all around.

I noticed the same inequality too and was considering 5mm spacers to even it out, but after changing my front camber for better cornering and to clear larger tires, it looks the same front to rear.

wtf?

what is your wheel width and offset? how far out do the wheels/tires stick out now? rolled or cut fenders?

I'm running wide as hell 245/35 18 and no spring issues ..........

I have 7.5 in wide rim, And no cut or rolled fenders. I think the wheel offset is 48, but dont quote me on that. Tires are flush with the fenders.

http://www.posdsm.com/uploads/images/140/Soobie%20wheels%20001.jpghttp://www.posdsm.com/uploads/images/140/Soobie%20wheels%20002.jpg

Ok will you STFU now!! Im not trying to talk out of my ass and I don't need some chump calling me out!! GTFO!IMG%5D

well there on 7.5 " rims, but I only had issues with the rear springs rubbing. As for the Camber issue that you were talking about. there is no way to adjust camber in the rear unless you have a camber kit intalled. Unless you know somthing that I don't.

Archived