LegacyGT.com

Going to be in LA for the weekend :)

16psibrick

hahaha, nah i was just busy finishing up some stuff...

leaving today at 2pm, staying with a relative in temple city, gonna probably check out some shopping places with the wife on saturday, and then head back up sunday, if anyone wanna meet up, sunday is prolly a decent time :)

mike, what time did you leave? i would drive fast but i am in the customers car, so i gotta take care, and my wife is following me in the LGT but shes the one with radar haha

sunday morning i figure i would go get some good breakfast, and then chill a bit and leave for norcal

so the chill a bit can be a little meet, call it around 11am to noonish somehwere close to temple city?

anyone know of a good chinese place for dinner for tonite in or around temple city? how about a good japanese buffet? and a dimsum place fo sunday mornin?

b

nothing Chinese in Temple city (head west to San Gabriel Valley or Monterey park for good Chinese, a few Japanese food places in Arcadia,...dim sum is always crowded on the weekends.....or you can head east on Huntington Drive and there's a strip of restaurants (Tokyo Wako, Sesime Grille, Red Lobster, BJ's, Black Angus, lots of restaurants there)

HANGER, where are you??!!...help me help this brotha out!! :D

In Taiwan now...:spin:

hey guys, about to leave, and wont be online at all...

call me 408 533 2399 if you need to reach me, either for the meet or if you found some good places to eat for tonite (8pm ish) and sunday morning not too far from me..

looking forward to meeting some of you socal guys...just call me

Bing

mike, what time did you leave? i would drive fast but i am in the customers car, so i gotta take care, and my wife is following me in the LGT but shes the one with radar haha

Too late now, but I left at about 9:30am. :)

-Mike-

Archived