LegacyGT.com

Nice comments about GT from tire guys

It is only a few weeks until the snow comes to Colorado. They finally make the Alpins with an H rating, so I had Discount put them on my 05 GT Sedan 5sp. Five or six guys came over right away to talk to me about the car. I told them how I sold the WRX to get it and about the improvements in torque and finish. Everyone was amazed at the price for sunfoof, leather, and 250HP! Some guys wanted to buy one, others said, "I have to tell my dad about it." It reminds me of the first time I had the snows put on the old WRX wagon. Now when summer comes I can finally rid myself of the wretched factory rubber. Todd

I had a guy come up to me at an interstate rest area (always unnerving :| ) and he gave me the thumbs up and stared, stared, stared. OK, I rolled down the windows and he went "wow, what a beautiful car". We talked and it turns out he had a WRX and had considered a trade...and so it went...... and then I went to the audio dealership to have equipment installed...and they had the same reaction. The installers even commented about the fit and finish and said that Subaru really paid attention to detail with this car.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

[quote name='emlevins']I had a guy come up to me at an interstate rest area (always unnerving :| ) and he gave me the thumbs up and stared, stared, stared. OK, I rolled down the windows and he went "wow, what a beautiful car". We talked and it turns out he had a WRX and had considered a trade...and so it went...... and then I went to the audio dealership to have equipment installed...and they had the same reaction. The installers even commented about the fit and finish and said that Subaru really paid attention to detail with this car.[/quote] Wow...same thing happened to me on I95 up in New Haven at a rest stop. The guys was like"I know that car...it looks beautiful". I gave him a show of the cars power on the entrance back onto the highway...
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived