LegacyGT.com

JDM B4 emblem

kscottw

I bought a B4 badge from Renick motorsports and after receiving it i noticed that it looks as if it is supposed to be placed in a spot that has two little holes. Is this suppose to replace the Subaru Stars emblem or where is it suppose to go?

sounds like you got the emblem for the 00'-04' models we have two small holes on the left rear end of the trunk, you'll probably haft to mess with the emblem to get it to work on your ride. you puttin it on your grill or rear of the car?

i want to put it on the rear. I was wondering if i could just cut off those two little pieces because it still has an adhesive back. Also, i want to place it on the right side but am not sure where in relation to the trunk where it should go or where it would look best?

yea I was about to say cut off the little tabs and where to put it is up to you, hard to say where to put an emblem thats not going on my car, but put it on the right side of the trunk where the 2.5GT emblem is.

• 1 year later...
mine is a bit off...

i place the badge on a piece of paper and cut a hole, just match the bottom line of the reverse light, and match the paper to any horizontal line...

I have this same badge, although it used to be on a grill and was epoxied to the previous grill. I just cut the badge out of the grill mesh and saved the badge. I am wondering if a dremel will do the trick in order for me to be able to get it flat.

What did you use to put it on? 3M?

Archived