LegacyGT.com

Got Mine!

Hows it going all? I've been reading these posts since Monday which helped me confirm my decision to trade in my 02 WRX for the LGT. The funny thing about the whole thing is that last Saturday I test drove the car that I ended up buying..... upon coming to a stop (last saturday) I decided to test the new LGT's grip and 0-60 (knowing full well the 1000 mi break in code) well the RE92's broke free and I took it side ways... I promptly straighned it up and thought to myself..its quick but again asked myself if my WRX would have broken loose...doesnt matter.. I ended up buying that same car and I'm loving it.. I've had it since last night (not even 24 hrs yet) and I think I made a great decision... the new found luxury is a breath of fresh air...Well thought I'd share.. I got the white limited tan leather, manual (getting short throw on tomorrow morning) and the spoiler.. I'll post pics when I get some free time. Can anyone give me a quick step by step as how to post the pics? I'm new at doing this kinda stuff. Thanks! :D

congrats on your new buy. I think the wrx would have understeered through the corner. This car is pretty easy to break the rear end loose around corners, isn't it great? I too had a wrx and this car out handles it both being stock. If you don't mind manual/synthetic seats and no moon roof, you should get a regular gt and save a few thousand and a some weight.

Archived