LegacyGT.com

Stock allignment issues.

undert0e

Installed my New Springs on Thursday night. Me and my buddie, took us about 6 hrs. I will be posting up some install directions in the walkthrough section as soon as I get the pics from him. Went pretty smooth, actually a lot better that I thought It was going to go.

My olny concern was..... The next day I drove into town for an allignment and the tech was baffled because from the factory the rear end was toed in 1 5/8 of an inch........ This is no good. I had never noticed, I bought new wheels and tires for my car about a month after driving it off the lot, had them mounted and balanced and was never worried with the allignment due to the fact that the car had 6 miles on it when I drove it off the lot. Maybe just a fluke but Not a bad Idea to take it in to subaru and maybe just check it out.

After installing the springs I drove back to my house late Thursday night. I was unimpressed with the way the car was handleing, and pretty upset that I had just spent a good chunk of change on somthing that wasnt going to improve the feel of my car. Friday afternoon after the allignment the car was night and day. I am able to push the car a lot harder through corners without the backend cutting loose. It is honestly amazing how different the it feels now feels.

Archived