LegacyGT.com

Anyone around Nashville, TN???

Gosha

Nashville boring?

So where did you move from?

Age?

And just what are you into?

Cuase there is something for just about everyone there.

I was thinking of coming up there ( I live Huntsville,AL) to see the Circle Jerks (OG punk rock). One of my favorite bands is from there (Legendary Shack Shackers (psychobily honky tonk).

DJs pass through with regularity.

Definately enough styles of country. Chekc out Joshua Black Wilkins when ever he's in town. New J. Cash?

Really nice skate parks.

Vandy girls

Moved here from D.C.

I know that in D.C there's a lot of places where people with nice cars meet up and then decide what to do that night. I'm trying to find something similar around here.

Yeah, nothing around here as far as the car scene. There are a few honda-tech meets that are open to any imports. Lot of people in the summer will get together at the Titans stadium or go to the fair grounds where they have a car show and drag every weekend. Ive lived here since day one and yeah it sucks. Spring and summer will be a lil better. Lot of the imports hang in Murfreesboro bout 30-45 mins. out depending on where your at in Nashville. They are mainly 240's and civics or whatever is the "in thing" No shops or tuner shops either, well theres a couple but wouldnt trust them, let alone work/tune my car. Ive bought everything off the internet. Need a good dyno youll need to drive close to Atlanta. You can try the southeast thread over at nasioc. Ive got two kids so its been awhile since ive done the club-night life thing. You can try to search www.nashville.citysearch.com might help ya find some stuff to do.
...when death calls, Im good. I got caller ID.:icon_bigg

I was in nashville a few weeks ago and saw no ricers or anything. I was staying at my parents house in mt.juliet and I was bored out of my mind. Very few subies. Next time I am in the nashville I will shoot you a pm.

Pretty close to me. Im in Hermitage, but moving to Mt. Juliet the first of the year.

Just got back from Destin, Florida. Spent Thanxgiving there, the weather was awesome but this time of year the only 2 single women on the beach were "together and not interested in men" :lol:

I installed an Angel Eyes kit on my LGT last weekend, I'll post the pics later.

BTW, I live in Bellevue.

17x7.5, silver. 600 for wheels and tires. falken zeix 512's 215/45/17, no camber wear. Wheels and tires have about 6000 miles on them. Excellent shape. Have lots more pics of the wheels if someone needs them. One wheel has a slight rock chip, its been touched up and is hardly noticable.

eneki2.jpg.10d3a08a8c84ea9123543e2792fe28c0.jpg

eneki3.jpg.a5b775d344ee7ef250ed28588794f33b.jpg

687446506_Subie003.jpg.99b358534a1608fc5cedaef1c4a74ef0.jpg

Archived