LegacyGT.com

I Need Help With My Legacy Bad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
How did this turn out? I was warned and banned for a short time because of this, and just hoped he took our advice and either forgot about modding it - or dug up a few thou from the couch cushions and upgraded to the GT or WRX?
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Wow you guys can be rough!

I like another gentlmen who posted here bought my 05 2.5i because it was a fanatastic deal at the dealership--i wanted a reliable car, which ran great in the snow, got great gas mileage on 87 octane--i knew i couldnt mod it before I bought it. Doesn't mean I dont love my car any less though!

Wow you guys can be rough!

I like another gentlmen who posted here bought my 05 2.5i because it was a fanatastic deal at the dealership--i wanted a reliable car, which ran great in the snow, got great gas mileage on 87 octane--i knew i couldnt mod it before I bought it. Doesn't mean I dont love my car any less though!

You said it man

This thread is retarded.

Only thanx to the folks who responded with negative comments. If you don't have an answer for the original question, then keep your fingers still...no need to slam folks who have a valid question. We all do remember the original question right??

"<snip> WHAT IF ANYTHING CAN I DO TO MOD THIS CAR WITHOUT CHANGING TRANS OR FULL ENGINE SWAP....PLEASE LET ME KNOW. HELP???"

I don't see any smartass/dumb text there, just a question. Yes, he could have performed a seach and likely found the information, but in the world of forums the same questions will be asked time and time again. Folks will get the drift to perform searchs when people don't answer or just point out a couple of relavant threads that have the info. Enough soap box talk, back to our regularly scheduled forum.

Archived