LegacyGT.com

2007 Calendar pic thread

Tide

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No pre 05's...sorry, too many better pics. No bias here

why didnt you state that in the first place? i wouldnt have wasted my time posting my "unworthy" '04 BE-GT pics. i couldve been out taking pictures of my Mom's DGM '07 Legacy Limited instead.

:mad:

i'm sorry for the attitude. now i feel like a huge jerk. i sincerely apologize, thanks for putting me in, though. I checked out the website that it was on, checked out the months, and found my car on the May page! thanks a lot, i just ordered one. Hope you had a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holiday. Have a safe and happy New Years all.

Rick

Guest subiecity
+1 on that, madd props to tide for all his dedication, i also agree on sum pics were kinda blahh, but all that means is that the pics for 2007 are gonna be baddass, we all kno what we want in the calander its up to us to take the pics not tide so we at least kno what we want for 07, but besides that tide did a good job

+1 i also agree on sum pics were kinda blahh, but all that means is that the pics for 2007 are gonna be baddass, we all kno what we want in the calander its up to us to take the pics not tide so we at least kno what we want for 07,

Maybe we can participate or do the voting ourselves. I know that may lead to bias w/ member who know each other and may also complicate the process, but it would be fun and satisfying to members to get votes from their fellow members/ peers. And I stress the word "may". Doesn't mean it will happen. Especially if you (Tide) lay down the law first.

Whatcha think?!

Have people submit seasonal photos of their cars doing something, or pictured near something exciting - not just parked in front of their driveway or whatever... One submission per season only, and then everyone gets one vote per season. That should help remove some of the bias towards people who know eathother. Tide can kinda moderate this too to make sure it is fair.

So it's going to be a calender with 4 pictures in it? :p

Archived