LegacyGT.com

I would guess that the description right next to the product would have been a dead give away as to the function of the said piece of equipment but, MAYBE thats just me. http://www.rallitek.com/trmoautr.html:iam:

"At last a transmission mount upgrade for your Automatic equipped Subaru. Fits all models 1995 and newer! Improved shift feel, and enhanced response. Expected availability date is the first week of November 2006"

Wonder if they make this for a MT:lol:

I believe the groupN bushing have the same effect on MT...

And you say you found maps for the 2.5i? any good ones?

nope, what i said was that i need to figure out how to downloads the map off my ecu to my computer so it can be edited. That can be done with hex editors or some map editing software. maybe tomorrow i will get pdx tuning to take a look at it and they should be able to figure something out.

nope, what i said was that i need to figure out how to downloads the map off my ecu to my computer so it can be edited. That can be done with hex editors or some map editing software. maybe tomorrow i will get pdx tuning to take a look at it and they should be able to figure something out.

That'll be cool! have u tried to use the 2.5gt accessport tho?

nah, i don't have the money to replace the ecu in case i corupt it. that's why any further research on my car has been halted.

From when i took my dash apart i noticed that they have the same connectors as the wrx to reflash and download the ecu maps. I think anything can be done to the ecu, i just don't wanna screw mine up without a replacement.

The intake silencer is located under you Air filter housing. You will need to remove the two plactic fastners for that flat snorkel looking thing that sits on top of your grill, and just pull it out of the air box. Next you will need to remove the two 10mm Bolts that attach your air box to the mounting bracket, which are located on the Inboard side of the Air filter housing. Next remove the hose clamp that attaches the air filter housing to the Intake pipe, Now you can unclip the MAF sensor, and the wire attachemnt that is located right below it. open the air filter housing using the two clips on the top and remove the air filter. Now you should be able to fenagle the entire thing out of place. The intake silencer is the big plactic part that is attached to the bottom of the airfilter housing. I believe there were two more plasctic fastners attaching this piece, remove them and then you will be able to twist the two tangs out of their holes and slide the silencer off. And now you just have to put it all back together, minus the silencer of course. Looking at the housing now you will be able to obtain colder air from down in the fender. More cold air, better f/o mix, better combustion, more power. Good luck. Excuse me if I missed anything Im doing this from memory, but most of the essentials are there.:icon_bigg

I took out the silencer yesterday and definitely notice the lower rumble sound. I don't notice any real performance gain but it definitely sounds more powerful. Thanks, P.S. What other mods can i do without completely voiding my warranty? Are there any SPT parts that are worthwhile?

Archived