LegacyGT.com

Does Anyone know this Car?

chikmagnet

Any One know this Car?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=211463082&dealer_id=47698450&car_year=2005&search_type=used&num_records=25&keywordsfyc=&make=SUB&transmission=&model=LEGACY&distance=25&make2=&address=85345&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2007&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=2005&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=11

I Have been looking at it for a whilenow and would like to know if any of you guys recognise it as it would be nice to know a little about the personnal history of the vehicle

The little bit I know

It has a perrin tmic

perrin intake

perrin battery tie down

18" black wheels w/polished lip

if any of you guys know this car or can give me any info that would be awesome thanx in advance

Josh

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

I dont know anything about it, but i see it everyday. I work right across the street from where it is being sold at. Its at camelback subaru i believe its called. Its a really really good lookin lgt and if i were you id go check it out before its taken from right underneath you:)

yeah well i would love to buy it but i went there the other day to trade my car in but they were trying to screw me on my trade( some punk kid )

oh yeah how do you like the taupe interior? i really wanted black or charcoal but this car has the taupe instead

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

I have no complaints with the taupe interior. I like mine, but i suppose if you are not careful and don't clean it too often, it will start to show:( Just make sure you are anal retentive about cleaning your car and you should be fine:lol:

Archived