LegacyGT.com

Tire Factory offering Nasioc members discount on Nokian

ATB

Ryan from Tire Factory is offering Nasioc memberts $40 off and free shipping on Nokian winter tires. Not affiliated in any way...I just noticed this thread while browsing over there. [url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635425[/url] -ATB

[quote name='ATB']Ryan from Tire Factory is offering Nasioc memberts $40 off and free shipping on Nokian winter tires. Not affiliated in any way...I just noticed this thread while browsing over there. [url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635425[/url] -ATB[/quote] They're offering that discount because they probably saw that ETires much less expensive on Nokians. I ordered some RSis from ETires, for $145 each, vs. the quoted price of $174 from Tire Factory. Plus, ETires is an Illinois vendor, and I like supporting locals. Kevin

For the WR, Tire Factory is $150 each before discount and they are offering free shipping. etires is $150 as well, but shipping is extra. In NJ all of the local STSs (the only ones who carry Nokian) want more than $150 each for the H rated WRs and cant even get the Vs. So, it looks like a draw based on what tire you are looking for and where you are located :)

Man, then I must have gotten a knucklehead over the phone, because he quoted me $174 each for the RSi, and $178 for the WRs, in the stock GT size. I know that the WR in the WRX stock size was $150, though, from ETires. Kevin

[quote name='rotaryracer']Just spoke with Tire Factory - Nokian RSi in 205/50/17 is $164 after the NASIOC discount and free shipping. Jason[/quote] And anybody who orders had better be patient...NOBODY has these tires in stock, in 17" sizes. Not Tire Factory, not ETires...nobody. And depending on who you ask, they are either a few weeks out, or two months out. Who knows? I'll give the order I already have in place a month or so, and see what happens. Kevin

Archived