LegacyGT.com

5Zigen pro racer GN+ or prodrive P-WRC1's

ridgeback

I am trying to decide on a set of winter's, I can obviously get the pro racers cheaper, but I may have a lead on a used set of the prodrive's, making the prices somwhat similar.

They will be 17"x7.5"

Anybody have any pics of these on an Lgt?

the deciding factor may end up being which one is darker, the pro racers come in hyper black and the prodrives anthracite.

I would like the wheels to be at least as dark as my diamond grey metallic.

Thoughts?

get the black racing rims from edgeracing.com. they are on super sale and quite similar to the pro racers.

I am trying to decide on a set of winter's, I can obviously get the pro racers cheaper, but I may have a lead on a used set of the prodrive's, making the prices somwhat similar.

They will be 17"x7.5"

Anybody have any pics of these on an Lgt?

the deciding factor may end up being which one is darker, the pro racers come in hyper black and the prodrives anthracite.

I would like the wheels to be at least as dark as my diamond grey metallic.

Thoughts?

gloss black with polished lip fits like a glove on LGTs. can't help you with shipping, though.

ya, the reason I am choosing between these two is that I found suppliers in Toronto canada, which will enable me to both see what they look like in person(I have seen so many of the same rims that look completely different, depending on the picture) and save on the extra taxes and levies.

Its difficult to estimate your total cost when shipping across the border, as you always get a bill after delivery from ups or customs for a seemingly different percentage.

Archived