LegacyGT.com

Has anyone figured out, on the SpecB,

LoveMySpecB

1. how to get the navi to work when the car's moving?

What do you mean? It should be working.

It comes down to being able to exploit the info on the system efficiently and that takes some practice.

2. how to get the steering wheel buttons to go from preset station to preset station instead of just seeking the next station?

Wish I knew.

1. how to get the navi to work when the car's moving?
You'll need to insert an On/Off switch on a wire from the Nav's DVD unit under the driver's seat in order to be able to enter destination info, etc. while moving. This hack was originally described in 627719. Only the second and third pictures in that post are relevant to destination-while-moving modification. The others illustrate the AUX VIDEO IN modification.

;834213']You'll need to insert an On/Off switch on a wire from the Nav's DVD unit under the driver's seat in order to be able to enter destination info' date=' etc. while moving. This hack was originally described in [post']627719[/post]. Only the second and third pictures in that post are relevant to destination-while-moving modification. The others illustrate the AUX VIDEO IN modification.

I had great success with this mod. I ran the switch into the cup holder. The switch is out of the way of the cupholders themselves and it can be hidden by closing the cupholder "shade" (in case there is worry about what the Dealership techs will see.)

In any case, this is a FANTASTIC mod that enables the entry of addresses and other info while you are moving. Funny thing though, I noticed that the fields on the "Info" tab are still inaccessable (so no Calcuator or entering in maintenance info while you are moving...)

Archived