LegacyGT.com

decals

moviemadness

And for those that don't send them, I go through eBay. There's more than enough people out there who do this on a hobbyist basis in order to get some extra cash going, and to-date, I've yet to be un-satisfied with any of my eBay dealings in this area.

Besides, you'd only be out a couple of bucks at the worst, especially if you spread your initial purchases around over a few different individuals. :)

I love stickers - it's the riceboy in me. For the LGT, I've been able to keep things clean by putting it all underhood - on the intake "ram" and on the main fuse-box. I'm even considering the JDM underhood cover kit just to get more, er....real-estate? :lol:

I do have one personal criteria, though. I *must* have the component on-car or have used the shop/tuner.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ And having a decal on one side but not the other - aka "The SuperFantasticAwesome JDM look," is proven to add even MORE POWER!

:D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

no type R stickers in mind, but I do have Teins and the K&N filter, and by the end of the week I should have the AP, TDC protune STS and bushings, so wanted to add the Cobb. The only reason I ask is that I have a big ass dent in the driver's side door where the decals are, and they would have to come off when I get the door fixed.

Archived