LegacyGT.com

That was odd?

While leaving the Home Creepo parking lot on I noticed my radio was not on. Hit the on/off button, nothing? Then I noticed the whole head unit was off no a/c, clock, etc... Shut off key and restart car and everything comes back on, WTF? Happen to anyone else? :icon_conf

While leaving the Home Creepo parking lot on I noticed my radio was not on. Hit the on/off button, nothing? Then I noticed the whole head unit was off no a/c, clock, etc... Shut off key and restart car and everything comes back on, WTF? Happen to anyone else? :icon_conf

Yea, same thing happened to me twice. I just push the eject button and everything comes back on. No other button will work. :icon_conf

Yea, same thing happened to me twice. I just push the eject button and everything comes back on. No other button will work. :icon_conf

Were the Heater/AC controls not working also? I did not try eject, hmmm strange.

I read up on this subject on this forum since our '05 wagon has had it happen. I believe you need to look in Audio/Interiors, or maybe under warranty? Sorry, I can't recall. It seems to have something to do with the radio/HVAC being combined.

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me like the first month I had my car. I said sumthin to the dealer when I took it in for sumthin else little and they said they couldn't find anything (what a surprise). I did the same thing as you, pounded every button and finally just turned it off and turned it back on, there's my IT training kickin in. Never did it again.

I've also had my CD player just not want to play a cd. The CD will be workin fine, then I turn the car off and when it comes back on, sometimes it won't play. I've gone b4 without noticing it and after like 5 minutes it started itself back up, but usually I just turn the radio off and back on and that fixes 'er right away.

I did the same thing as you, pounded every button and finally just turned it off and turned it back on, there's my IT training kickin in.

So when in doubt just reboot? Did you work in tech support?

Had the same happen twice, turn the car on - no radio no HVAC. Restarting the car only fixed it once, the other time we took it in to the dealership and they ripped off the whole dash and reconnected everything, haven't had the problem since.

Archived