LegacyGT.com

Water on inside of windsheild

legacy4me

I got into my car tonight and noticed some condensation. After I put on my heater, It did not go away. I wiped it with my sweatshirt and and noticed that it was wet and was water droplets on the inside. Anyone else have this problem? After having my car come with a bad strut, and have rattles coming out of everywhere, I am really displeased with my car so far. I love it so much but it's becoming a stress handful.

Rattles everywhere???? Maybe you should slow down over rough roads???

Anyway, the condensation.....if you have used the defrost extensively in wet weather, it could cause that if your a/c drain is not draining properly.

On rare ocassions it could be normal. I have had that with other cars I have owned.

Condensation inside is usually a positive/negative airflow issue. The heater just makes it warm condensation. Make sure the flowthrough vent setting is for outside air, not recirc. Or, the system is blocked and not drawing outside air.

Condensation inside is usually a positive/negative airflow issue. The heater just makes it warm condensation. Make sure the flowthrough vent setting is for outside air, not recirc. Or, the system is blocked and not drawing outside air.

Excellent point!

Recirc mode will fog your windows so bad you'll need to hang your head out the window to see! Only use recirc in summer for max a/c or for those brief times your behind some stinky diesel.

• 3 months later...

Archived