LegacyGT.com

Never seen these pics before....have you..?

Here is a link from sounddomain with what looks like USDM Legacy pics. Im not sure where they were taken but it looks like somewhere in the US. [url]http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/497902[/url]
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

A couple of weeks ago I sent an email to SOA and they said there are one or two on the road being driven by there engineers for testing. Anyone close to Cherry Hill, N.J..?
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

I have photos from back in early this year or late last when they were they were running some test cars in Cali. There was also the spy photos taken by a few of our enthusiasts when the FHI guys were up in AK testing the new Leg engine and chassis. There was a lot of retrofits to put the old body on there and make it look stealthy like zip-typing the fenders on. :evil:

Gotta have time to find them and get them up. Not now, I wasted enough time that I should have had on homework. I think I'm going crazy lately as it is! As much as I've been posting I've still had loads of homework, and just getting it done.

[quote name='Ridgeracer']Hummm........ figured too. BTW has anyone seen pre production cars by chance on the roads...?[/quote] I did come across some of the USDM cars on the road, with a bit of camouflage. I had a quick look on google to see if I recognised the site, but no luck. Some of the other guys may know where the photos are as they had posted on the site.

Archived