LegacyGT.com

Anyone know the part number for the VDC button?

fweasel

So I assume the 83002AG070 part number is the whole module with wiper heater, mirror control, illumination, as well as the VDC button? When I looked it up on various parts sites, it doesn't specify a color? Has anyone ordered one? Is it black or tan?

• 2 years later...
Btw, look what I got... with the VDC switch it will be two extra switches plus one extra "roller" (how do you call that?) knob. Now how to hook up there something...

And the part for the Outback w/VDC switch with VDC button is 83002AG070.

Ok, bumping an old thread here :p

The Part 83002AG070 is for the switch pack that has the VDC button and Wiper heater switch, and one blank button, right?

Can you transplant individual buttons from the switch pack to the switch pack included with the whole switch/roller part?

And what is the part number for the whole switch/roller part?

Thanks!

Thanks. I know what the switches are for, but I want them for something else (powering buttons for a CarPC).

I know the switch pack can be transplanted, but can individual switches be transplanted? If I order the Outback VDC switch pack, it gives me the wiper heater switch and the VDC button, but can I transplant the mirror folding button into it? I don't see why not..

I just need the P/N for the overseas one :)

Archived