LegacyGT.com

Clima control blowing warm air.

Piripi

I though it was a summer problem( In SOCAL) but now that the temperatures have gone down, i've noticed that even when the outside temperature is 60degrees and the clima control is set to 65(No AC) the air blowing is pretty warm, so you either put the AC or roll down windows. 2 weekends ago in Kings Canyon i had another chance to test it outside temp was 52, and set at 65 it was still quite toastyyyyyyy.

Does this happend to anybody else??????????????:icon_conf :icon_conf

I though it was a summer problem( In SOCAL) but now that the temperatures have gone down, i've noticed that even when the outside temperature is 60degrees and the clima control is set to 65(No AC) the air blowing is pretty warm, so you either put the AC or roll down windows. 2 weekends ago in Kings Canyon i had another chance to test it outside temp was 52, and set at 65 it was still quite toastyyyyyyy.

Does this happend to anybody else??????????????:icon_conf :icon_conf

Set it to 69 and leave it on auto. The pass through vents always seem to find warm air so if you dont leave the a/c on to blow a lil cool air in you will always be cookin

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

• 9 years later...

Archived