LegacyGT.com

K1 Karting

panamajack

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah but we can save 10 bucks and have our own trophy. I can use the $10 for gas.

true...i figure im already savung money by keepin the racing at k1, instead of abusin my car

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Whats up with the helmet cam?

ill wear it next time we are there...so sunday?> set a time...like 1pm...cus i think im going to disney land with the GF for fireworks at night

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

you can have k1 races or grandprix.....

I don't want to pay $60 bucks for that crap though I'd rather pay $50 for 3 races and best of 3 wins the prized and covited trophy to hold onto until someone steals it back.

ya true...why does it seem liek the track in carlsbad is soo much better?

it is a longer track to go around and I currently LOVE the layout that it is right now because it gives you speed and technical aspects all in one

If you want to go down on a weekend let me know as I am in Oceanside on the weekends anyways at my parents so I'll be more then happy to meet you there and race it... Maybe we could get like all of you to carpool down or something and you guys can give it a try vs the irvine track.

I like carlsbad's track over irvine track 1.... I haven't raced track 2 yet just track 1 the one time I tie'd bayano.... (I gotta keep bringing it up so that he stays on his toes and very eager to end this tie as I am)

carlsbad has 1 track which I absolutely love especially the corner after the straight where you have to "KNOW" how and when to brake on it inorder to maintain a fast line through.

I'm telling you man just grab bayano and paul or whoever else wants to come down and we can go to carlsbad...

The manager's there are way cool guys that I used to work with and I could get us all into a race with just us no other dorks that we don't know.

I personally have driven 3 different track layouts at carlsbad and byfar I love the current one the most because it brings the speed and technical aspect that I love all in one.

Archived