LegacyGT.com

Taupe Leather interior & All Weather Mats

Puckman

Husky liner makes the second-row one. I have it and it's good. I would not use the liners in front because the rubber is very plasticly and somewhat slippery. Ok for second row though.

Weathertech actually also makes one. I think Husky is better because it extends more under the front passenger seat.

I changed my mind on Husky mats for front. The rubber is nice, the coverage is better, but it's semi-custom fit and does curl up in front under the pedals a little bit. I switched to Weathertech recently.

I picked up the Husky Tan Floor Liners last week, for my Taupe/Beige interior Legacy, and I'm really happy with them. The colour looks really nice and the match is really close, my wife even agreed on the colour choice.

One thing I like about the Husky Liners when compared to the Weathertech liners was the dead pedal coverage. Weathertech liners, from what I saw, only covered halfway up the dead pedal. Whereas the Husky liners go right up and cover the whole thing.

Only thing about the Husky liners is that it covers the Trunk/Gas Release levers. I haven't had a chance to do a manual cutout for that small plastic piece. For now I just lift the piece up and pull the lever when needed.

I'll try to remember to take pictures and post them this weekend.

Guest Gitster
I have black Subaru AWM's w/ Taupe interior. They look fine. The reason i got them is because its one less Taupe thing in my car that will get ridiculously dirty :lol:

As promised, here's the pics I managed to take tonight of my Husky Liners, Tan Interior

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1350#

Sorry, I'm a noob with posting Images, as I wasn't able to post them to the thread here. But they should show up on the gallery link above.

Hope this helps your decision making process.

Cheers,

George

• 4 months later...

Came across this thread and figured I would throw out pics of my WeatherTech mats in my Taupe wgn. No worry on pricing, just ask for an Xmas present. :p

They work great, except should have extended further up in the dead pedal area, like the Husky units.

497346649_My06-Interior_WeatherTech_DriverFront_01_20070204.jpg.1459ca775cfb0c02b44d528c1be424a8.jpg

1562581884_My06-Interior_WeatherTech_PassFront_20070204.jpg.f941f104cac32b23f06fd95e52d16634.jpg

304276593_My06-Interior_WeatherTech_PassRear_20070204.thumb.jpg.6cdf4371872b9d862404915894d05d1f.jpg

Archived