LegacyGT.com

SoCal late night postwhoring thread

Rommel

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am in Santa Monica!!!!!

Have we met????

I don't think so. I did buy my car from SM subaru. I got my OBXT kinda on a whim, so not much research done.:( But I did know that it had the 2.5 turbo:) , so I figured it must be a de-tuned STI engine and there was a good base for modding. Had no idea this site was here. I got my 05' in Feb 06' new, joined the site in Aug 06'.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

I don't think so. I did buy my car from SM subaru. I got my OBXT kinda on a whim, so not much research done.:( But I did know that it had the 2.5 turbo:) , so I figured it must be a de-tuned STI engine and there was a good base for modding. Had no idea this site was here. I got my 05' in Feb 06' new, joined the site in Aug 06'.

Yeah,, I remember you.

I was talking to you here in the board when you bought it. This was the time that I also had that used 5 speed White wagon. right???

Yeah,, I remember you.

I was talking to you here in the board when you bought it. This was the time that I also had that used 5 speed White wagon. right???

I bought a "certifed" pre-owned 01' Black 3.0 VDC back in Oct or Nov (can't remember) 05. Well after 3 or so months and 3000 miles, things started to F#ck up on that car big time. So I talked to the manager and I wanted him to buy back the car on the condition that I would trade up to a new OB. I pulled the trigger that day on a Gold 05 OBXT.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

I bought a "certifed" pre-owned 01' Black 3.0 VDC back in Oct or Nov (can't remember) 05. Well after 3 or so months and 3000 miles, things started to **** up on that car big time. So I talked to the manager and I wanted him to buy back the car on the condition that I would trade up to a new OB. I pulled the trigger that day on a Gold 05 OBXT.

Ohhhh, I C.

NeverMind. I was thinking about someone else that bought a Black One.

Sorry about the VDC...

Let me know if you ever need anything. I am the Fleet / Internet Sales manager

her @ Santa Monica Subaru....

Archived