LegacyGT.com

Carr Subaru - I'm about to order...

WildStang

Just want to make sure that Carr Subaru is true to there good deals. My current deal is a LGT silver auto for $25,400 plus any options at dealer cost. I am ready to start my order but just want to be double sure I won't get screwed. Thanks

I got mine there. They stuck to their word and gave me a good trade-in on my Audi. Tell them Brad from Bend sent you, white wagon, purchased beginning of August (see pic). The salesman I dealt with was a little Arab guy, his name is.... um... uh... :?

I bet his name is Nande Kishone. I used a quote from him to have a local dealer sell me an 05 gt lt wagon with auto trans for $28,700 plus taxes. Actually, it is just like Brad 21's, SWP. Im still awaiting delivery.

No, that wasn't the guy I dealt with, but the guy you'll ultimately deal with is named Shaun Tavoizie, another dark skinned fella of some sort. I think the internet guy is completely different, but I know Shaun is the sales manager.

I've also placed an order with Carr through Nanda Kishore for a 2.5i wagon. As far as I could research ahead of time, I didn't find any complaints from others about the terms of the deal. He places the order based on a fax of a $500 deposit check. They will not cash your deposit, so it doesn't seem that you are really taking that much of a risk. My biggest concern is the potential hassle of trying to get someone to rectify a problem such as damage during shipment. I am not sure that the "courtesy delivery" dealer will really be inclined to help us out if there is a problem. In any case, we were tired of the "usual games" from our local dealer, so we did go ahead and place the order with Carr.

• 3 weeks later...
i ordered mine from carr a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully i'm 2-8 weeks out. anyone on this thread get their ordered LGT from carr yet? i'm hoping my delivery (i live in CA) goes as smoothly as advertised. i couldn't get a local dealer to match carr's price so i went with them and am counting the days.

[quote name='blanston']i ordered mine from carr a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully i'm 2-8 weeks out. anyone on this thread get their ordered LGT from carr yet? i'm hoping my delivery (i live in CA) goes as smoothly as advertised. i couldn't get a local dealer to match carr's price so i went with them and am counting the days.[/QUOTE] I ordered my LGT on October 4th. We'll see when it gets here.

Me too... with the Carr Subaru of Oregon ordering purchase of 10-8-04. The internet salesman was none other than Mr. Kishore. My dealings with Mr. Kishore have been to date, straight forward and uncomplicated. We faxed the requested $500.00 deposit being told we're in the queque for a OB XT Ltd delivery in November; at least that's the plan as of a three weeks ago. Having gone to three dealerships in the Denver area before ordering with Carr, nobody had much interest in ordering the car as needed. The newer option, Homelink, seemed to cause confusion with the sales staff. However Mr. Kishore got to the details of the issue.........but wait, delivery hasn't happened yet. Cheers, Mike

Cheers, Mike

|`94 E-Class Coupe |`98 Carrera 993 C2S |`14 Cayman S |`20 Outback Touring XT | All Debadged |

I've found the internet guys at Carr to very easy to deal with. The pricing they are able to offer is amazing. I haven't bought a car from them, but my wife bought an Outback several months ago and the transaction was smooth as silk. I recommend these guys.

aw gawd ...if i had a penny every time i had to tell folks the difference between indian names and middle eastern names. If it aint abdul or muhammed or ali....its indian dangit....its like me referring to you as french or canadian or french-canadian (not that french or middle eastern people are bad) but its somewhat insulting to get it mixed up. i'm sorry, not trying to create -ve vibes on the forum. [quote name='WildStang']Thanks guys. And yes his name is Nanda Kishore.[/QUOTE]

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in Portland and just recently bought an 05 Outback, although I went through Wentworth. The problem I've discovered with Carr is that while they can get pretty good prices (beating invoice by about $500 - $200-300 more than everybody else in town), they take forever to get the car in stock....and, the purchase date is the day they place the order. So if you place an order on November 1st and don't get it for 8 weeks (2 months), your warranty starts on November 1st. Plus, you have to wait so much longer. But with that said, if you can wait that long (I couldn't) and don't mind the warranty starting early, then they are good. I was working with Ken Eby who is from the Wholesale & Fleet Dept.

Archived