LegacyGT.com

Spotted!!! Columbia, SC

Skillz

skillz when did you see that legacy? and what track has import night on saturday night?

I saw it last Tuesday (10th) late afternoon turning left in to the Target, Arby's, Credit Union, Tire Kingdom, etc... shopping area in the 10,000 block of Two Notch.

The track is the p.o.s. track in Elgin. The one with the 1 mile dirt road leading up to it:icon_eek:

skillz when did you see that legacy? and what track has import night on saturday night?

I just read your post about your car being for sale and it must have been you. Very good looking car btw!

• 4 weeks later...
hey skillz, just moved to columbia a couple weeks ago. have you dealt with hancock motors in the past? im gonna be going there pretty soon to see about getting a black on black 07 SE, i went on the lot last sunday and they didnt have anything there, so i'm gonna have to work out a dealer trade. anyway, are they pretty chill over there or should i consider buying somewhere else? considering that there arent any other subie dealers within 70 miles, its gonna be a pain if not, but i'll do what i have to do for a good deal.

If you cant find a good dealership there, check out Tim at Folgers in Charlotte. He has a very good reputation on Nasioc, Plus if he does not treat you right, let me know, He is my son:) He has driven WRX's and STI's the last few years and unfortunately beat me in my Legacy autocrossing this last Sunday. If you want his number let me know. Dave

hey skillz, just moved to columbia a couple weeks ago. have you dealt with hancock motors in the past? im gonna be going there pretty soon to see about getting a black on black 07 SE, i went on the lot last sunday and they didnt have anything there, so i'm gonna have to work out a dealer trade. anyway, are they pretty chill over there or should i consider buying somewhere else? considering that there arent any other subie dealers within 70 miles, its gonna be a pain if not, but i'll do what i have to do for a good deal.

Hancock Motors seems to be a good dealer. They were nice when I had to do warranty work on my legacy. I beleive it also has to do with the sales person too. My recommendation would be to ask for Krystal McManus. She has been a great sales person and is always eager to get me a rental when I needed to bring my car in for service.

thanks guys, and i'll defintely send you a PM if i need any help autoxdad

any other opinions would be greatly appreciated!

I bought my LGT from Hancock because of the deal they gave me. It had been sitting on the lot for a little while and they really wanted to get rid of it. However, I sent a friend to them a few months later and they did not want to work with her. She wound up getting a really good deal in Charleston.

Before I bought my car from Hancock I emailed dealerships in Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Charlotte to get a good idea of pricing and Folgers was my first choice until I was able to work the deal I got from Hancock. This was before I got to know autoxdad so I can tell you from experience that Folgers is a good dealer.

Have you thought about getting a GT:)

^i'm already pushing it to afford an SE...i'd love to get a GT if they still offered it without leather, but then the price would still be a little too steep. i figure i'm only 21, i'll keep this car for 7-8 years then i'll get my S4:wub: (sorry i'm a dub fan)

+1 for Tim at Folger!

He was great to deal with when I bought mine...good deal, VERY knowledgeable about Subaru's in general.

I've never dealt with a salesperson who waas so excited to talk abou the car they sell.

And you know he loves Subaru...he got his dad to buy one!

Goin' to Carolina in my mind...and in my car on the 16th!

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys...just wanted to let ya know that i ended up with a VW GTI instead. i went to hancock on black friday and they still didnt have ANY legacys on the lot, so i drove down the road to hancock VW, and they had a MkV in the showroom with a deal that i couldn't refuse.

just wanted to let ya'll know...if you see a white GTI in columbia with the potato slicer wheels, it's probably me

Archived