LegacyGT.com

The new Mazdaspeed 3 263hp!!

I think the torque figure is on par with the old 98 Kia Sephia, that I used to have. :eek:

./

LOL.

PMed Mr BoxrPwr.

I can get a the whole deal - navigation, rims, leather, cd, pedals, mp3?, satellite radio etc etc for less than the price of a GT!!!

What is better? This is a a question for the advanced here...

Is FWD + Traction Control + Front Limited Slip = AWD + Rear Limited Slip?

LOL.

PMed Mr BoxrPwr.

I can get a the whole deal - navigation, rims, leather, cd, pedals, mp3?, satellite radio etc etc for less than the price of a GT!!!

What is better? This is a a question for the advanced here...

Is FWD + Traction Control + Front Limited Slip = AWD + Rear Limited Slip?

Test drive both and buy the one you like best.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

I'm going from an '04 Mazda 3s sedan to an '05 LGT wagon. I looked hard at the MS3 (and GTI), but the lack of AWD ultimately turned me off. 1st and 2nd gears are limited in the MS3 which helps with torque steer, but it still gets pretty jumpy, IMO. Otherwise, its a great car; quality interior (for a Mazda), stealth exterior, tons of power, decent cargo capability, unbelievable stopping power & handling. I'll admit I don't have a lot of turbo experience, but what lag I did feel wasn't bad at all.

The 3 is also fairly reliable; I've had mine since Dec. '03, 52k miles of mostly 'spirited' driving, and the only work its needed was a new battery last Christmas.

MS3 is a nice car. But you why get it when you can get the WRX Hatch for a few K more?

Dont have a lot of faith in mazda as they are dropping the MS6 already

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived