LegacyGT.com

Good Subaru Shop in Southern NJ

Yo Han

Howdy all!

Just got a used '05 Legacy GT Limited Wagon 5MT with 24,000 miles. Just got it home yesterday from Chicago. I want a take it to a reputable shop with a good reputation. I had a volvo before and the guys at Cherry Hill Volvo were morans and want to aviod that.

I want the car combed over to make sure everything is tip top. Looked underneathe today and saw some rust on the swingarms and other parts, which I'm not too thrilled about.

Any recommendations would be great. I'm close to Miller Subaru and Martin Subaru. I work near Coleman Subaru.

Thanks in advance!

Yo Han

• 4 weeks later...

Frank thanks for the response. How long you guys been open? I'll have to check you guys out sometime and see what you are about.

We are about 15 minutes from you in cinnaminson.

let me know if you need anything.

Frank

ASP

+1 for precision tuning if you're near there. Whitetiger if you're further north.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Do you go there too ??

lol! Yessir. I'm not a member yet, but the guy I work for does have a membership. Hit the pits twice now with my handguns and did some clay the otherday. Who the hell needs Six Flags?!

That place kicks arse!

+1 for precision tuning if you're near there. Whitetiger if you're further north.

Awesome coxx! Thanks. Yeah I'm willing to drive for a good shop, had too many issues in the past with dealerships. Been reading some good stuff searching about PT.

Thanx!

lol! Yessir. I'm not a member yet, but the guy I work for does have a membership. Hit the pits twice now with my handguns and did some clay the otherday. Who the hell needs Six Flags?!

That place kicks arse!

Will you be there next Sunday for the IPSC match? I'll be there either with my Legacy or with my buddy's truck.

Do you know Vlad?

Frank thanks for the response. How long you guys been open? I'll have to check you guys out sometime and see what you are about.

We have been open a little over 6 years now. We will soon be moving into a new 10,000 sq ft facility with 4 lifts and an awd mustang dyno.

Come on by or give me a shout if you need something.

Frank

ASP

nossir...headed up to Hemlock NY to pickup a canoe. I don't know Vlad... actually I don't know anyone really in NJ...lol. From North Cackilaky:icon_bigg

Will you be there next Sunday for the IPSC match? I'll be there either with my Legacy or with my buddy's truck.

Do you know Vlad?

Archived