LegacyGT.com

CCR's autocross Oct 15th

autoxdad

Hey Dave...I keep meaning to give you a call back. I've been busy :( I am debating on whether or not I want to skip my soccer game this Sunday and go to the autox. I have not been to one in awhile and am dying to get out there again. Still pondering...

Hey Dave...I keep meaning to give you a call back. I've been busy :( I am debating on whether or not I want to skip my soccer game this Sunday and go to the autox. I have not been to one in awhile and am dying to get out there again. Still pondering...

Just do it!! You know you want to! That's why I play soccer during the week.

Anyone interested in going to an 1/8 mile track on Saturday night? It's near Columbia. It's not the best track in the world but it's good enough to get some time slips. Gates open at 7:00 pm. It's import night. Jeff (STi) and his brother (LGT) are coming down and I think Rollin Wes is going. Jeff is trying to get a few EVOs to go too.

He was 3rd in STU, IIRC. Pesky STIs got him again. ;)

I was 2nd of 6 in DS (not bad for a bone stock WRX...hehe).

BTW, I never realized just how much Dave's car absolutely hauls in a straight line. This autocross had a rare straight section at the start and that Legacy was flying by turn 1!

I had a cone day:lol: I hit a cone my first 3 runs, which put one of the STI's ahead of me, I had him in time but the cones are nastywhen you hit them. I hit the last cone going into the finish twice. I slowed down the finish in the last run to get a clean run and he got by me by 0.11. The car is fast and I even took off the Stage 2- 93 to run in STU. I am going to run in Triads event in two weeks at W Salem and going to use the AP and run in ESP, since it is a wide open fun course. Anybody else going to this event on the 28th? Shane (Warp) did a great job in his stock car especially his last run. Thought about running in SC this weekend but going to have plans with wife I think. Anybody up for a Legacy get together soon? Dave

Archived