LegacyGT.com

MEET: Fall Meet October 29th

djmonkey841

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Yep, im still plannin on it. Tentative on the drive still, but will def show up at Park Ghetto's for the meet.

:)

Later, Ben.

Is thats it's new name park ghetto's:lol: , I remember when the mall just opened and it had this really high prestige feel to it almost like if you didn't bring more than $100 bucks to the mall you couldn't buy anything, now I do get the feel of all these people from aurora and centennial coming there and making the place a sort of gang hangout, last time I was there someone got shot in the parking lot over flashing gang signs, but I guess all the nice places t

Yep, im still plannin on it. Tentative on the drive still, but will def show up at Park Ghetto's for the meet.

:)

Later, Ben.

Is thats it's new name park ghetto's:lol: , I remember when the mall just opened and it had this really high prestige feel to it almost like if you didn't bring more than $100 bucks to the mall you couldn't buy anything, now I do get the feel of all these people from aurora and centennial coming there and making the place a sort of gang hangout, last time I was there someone got shot in the parking lot over flashing gang signs, but I guess all the nice places to live now are no more in colorado with so much growth I remember growing up in Parker and all we had was a safeway which was 20 minutes from my house, now theres everything and it sickn's me I guess the only place to move to is Montana or Idaho

yea Jackson hole was an option for a while, but my friends in Utah are tempting me rents cheap for the space and the mountains are so close I might haft to pack up after this winter and go but who knows I could change my mind till then

Is thats it's new name park ghetto's:lol: ..... now I do get the feel of all these people from aurora and centennial coming there and making the place a sort of gang hangout .....

Hey, dont hate on A-Town! Damn Hippie!

:icon_mrgr:lol:

Bump for this weekend.

I was thinking since a lot of people want to watch the games on Sunday, that we could go to lunch at Fox & Hound which is over there...lots of T.V.'s to watch pretty much every game

Fox & Hounds sounds like a great idea.

BTW, your emblem is done. My buddy is going to drop it off on Saturday so I will bring it with me on Sunday.

Fox & Hounds sounds like a great idea.

Alright...So, let's plan on doing Lunch at Fox & Hound

BTW, your emblem is done. My buddy is going to drop it off on Saturday so I will bring it with me on Sunday.

Very Nice :icon_bigg . I was wondering if it was going to be done by the meet. It's $34, right?

Archived