LegacyGT.com

Subaru Commercials and Slogans

So, I was thinking the other day about subaru commercials and the subaru slogan. Most people have already agreed that the commercials arent all that innovative or thoughtful... So here I am thinking about crazy slogans or something that might stand out. I thought of... "A man can be a legend in his own time. But its what he leaves behind that really matters, thats his legacy. The all new 2007 Subaru Legacy GT, leaving the others behind."

I dunno, crazy, stupid... combination of the two...

Anyways, anyone else thought of interesting slogans or commercial ideas? Something crazy along those lines?

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I thought of... "A man can be a legend in his own time. But its what he leaves behind that really matters, thats his legacy. The all new 2007 Subaru Legacy GT, leaving the others behind."

That doesn't even make sense. First you say a man leaves his legacy behind, then the Legacy GT leaves the others behind? I think perhaps you are a legend in your own mind!

Why would Subaru want any ad copy that says leaving your legacy behind is what matters???

I can just see the competition's new ads....

As the sun sets, a man parks his Legacy GT and walks away from it, leaving it behind for a new car.

The announcer says, "When something better comes along, you can always leave your Legacy behind."

DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like it actually, except they would have to say"In this case the legacy leaves others behind." Or something similar.

Perhaps the announcer could also read a three paragraph explanitory note.

Must be quiet on the base this weekend :lol:

Yea, its been a boring past few weeks... Not a whole lot to do. And it doesnt help that I was slightly intoxicated when i was thinking these thoughts... lol

But hell, it was worth a shot... lol. *reminder to self, no drinking and posting*

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Have a FWD car, a RWD car, and a legacy GT line up 3 wide from a rear angle slightly overhead view.

Have the cars launch then zoom in and show ugly FWD and RWD wheelspin.

Next, explain symmetrical AWD and how the Legacy GT puts the power to the pavement.

Catchphrase: "While others make noise and blow smoke, Subaru moves you forward."

This idea copyright 06 relhok and for sale cheap :icon_bigg

Isn't that Toyota's slogan? Well, Subaru is a division of Toyota anyways...

Have a FWD car, a RWD car, and a legacy GT line up 3 wide from a rear angle slightly overhead view.

Have the cars launch then zoom in and show ugly FWD and RWD wheelspin.

Next, explain symmetrical AWD and how the Legacy GT puts the power to the pavement.

Catchphrase: "While others make noise and blow smoke, Subaru moves you forward."

This idea copyright 06 relhok and for sale cheap :icon_bigg

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, if thats the case, theyre a division of GM too. AWD Cavalier FTW!

-exe, what do you do at wichita falls?

GM sold off it's stake in FHI. Toyota only bought part of that stake.

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Archived