LegacyGT.com

New Financing

WildStang

ummm it WAS on subaru.com. Main paeg.. under news & promotions. You need to type in your zip code to get the promotions in your area. right now it only offers 1.9 for 36 months, etc as the 2.9 for 63 is no longer in affect. This seems to be the only deal now... the rest are for 2004 or lease. [quote]1.9% Financing - Now through September 30, 2004 - ALL 05 Models (excluding Impreza WRX STi) are available with special financing as low as 1.9% APR up to 36 months. Length of contract is limited. Not all customers will qualify. Hurry, you must take delivery from dealer stock by September 30, 2004. Financing = $28.60 per month, per $1,000 financed for 36 months. See your participating dealer for details.[/quote]

I just called the 800-subaru3 customer service number to inquire about the current financing offers. It sounds to be pretty much the same as the offers ending September 30th. 1.9% - 2.9% for 24 months 1.9% - 3.9% for 36 months 2.9% - 4.9% for 48 or 63 months 3.9% - 5.9% for 72 months I was told by my dealer that they use the Equifax Beacon score to determine the qualification and rate. The Beacon score ranges that he gave me were: 730+ 1st tier (best rate) 700-730 2nd tier 680-700 3rd tier As far as I understand things, to qualify for the 1.9% for 36 months or 2.9% for 63 months would require a 730+ Beacon score. I don't know if this is his (dealer's) policy or standard for all Subaru financing.

It's still only 700 plus for October for tier 1 (looking at the new sheets for October on my day off in front of me) Only thing that effects legacy are new special leases which are finally worth doing last month there was no real financial incentive to lease the car

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

The rates themselves came from a phone call today to Subaru. The Beacon score information came from a prior conversation with a dealer in September. I'm not sure exactly what he was saying about the Beacon score numbers. He definitely did give me those three ranges (this was during September), and called them Tier 1, 2, 3, but I think he may have been saying that 730+ was automatic qualification, and 700-730 required some additional review. I am not certain whether he was saying that it was or was not possible to get the best rate with a 700-730 score.

Well, I was going to check today but you guys beat me to it. I was feeling a bit anxious there for a bit - wanting my car to come in September for those rates. Now there's no sweat, it should be here soon! W00t!

subaru gave me the 2.9apr for 60months with a 699 FICO i found this odd though. i just turned 21, ive had a credit card since i was 18. i have lots of revolving credit b/w 5 credit cards, and some debt left still. are they on crack, or being "nice" to sell cars? the dealer i went to had (i kid you not) ~30 STi's , 30 WRX's , and 20 LGT's

Archived