LegacyGT.com

Cleared Headlights on ABP LGT

Pman2g

Anyone have any pics of ABP LGT with cleared headlights...im thinking about doing mine soon but i want to see if i like it before i go through the trouble...also..anyone know where to get clear bulbs that light up orange? It would be pointless to do this without them..Thanks

bulbs can be got at autozone or wherever. I just helped my friend clear his headlights on his ABP like a month ago & it looks sweet. I'll try to go by his house & take pics this week
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

bulbs can be got at autozone or wherever. I just helped my friend clear his headlights on his ABP like a month ago & it looks sweet. I'll try to go by his house & take pics this week

Cool, I think I might do it...how hard was it and how long did it take...did ya do the oven method or the heat gun method?

I just did mine last weekend and the most difficult part is the patience in waiting while they cook in the oven..

Overall I think they look great and I left the orage bulbs in because I don't mind them being orange all the time.

Here's some pics I took the night I did it. I'll take some day ones today that are better and put them up once I finish working in the yard.

09-29-06_2052.jpg.643f727aea1b3c648e41a3610557752a.jpg

10-03-06_0647.jpg.b5cb3ddb968b12e5a5b2daa618f8c26f.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, I saw that thread, thanks. I was hoping to get the two sentence summary of that 11 page how-to post. I'm wondering what the purpose is. :icon_conf

Theres no purpose, ppl do it because they like the look. Trust me, if you dont see the point of it, its not really worth the time.

Ed

Archived