4. front and rear custom seat covers

5. new mufflers w/ stainless tips

6. o.e. grille painted body color while retaining chrome wings

7. de-seatbelt chimed

8. de-key fob chimed

9. 215/45r-17 kumhos

10. cold air intake w/ k&n panel filter

11. painted brake calipers

i also have recently cleared my headlights and have a set of hood dampers on the way..................

Sounds good i will definatly be down there at some point i was down for the H20 show 2 weeks ago with all the VW and Audi people saw some nice stuff. Had a pretty good amount of pulls on the main strip didnt get beat accept by a monster of an S4

I did end up goin down there it was ok but the only real race i had was an SRT-4. We went from a stop in the worst place to run in OC and he thought i launched and we were right next to each other. We went farther outta the main part and stopped. I pulled about two or 3 cars through first he wouldnt give my friend who bet him any money though cause we didnt go a full 1/4 mile haha. Other than that i only ran one Mustang and a Cobra on the way back but i did have 4 people in the car with the mustangs. Just me and my GF with the SRT-4.

I did end up goin down there it was ok but the only real race i had was an SRT-4. We went from a stop in the worst place to run in OC and he thought i launched and we were right next to each other. We went farther outta the main part and stopped. I pulled about two or 3 cars through first he wouldnt give my friend who bet him any money though cause we didnt go a full 1/4 mile haha. Other than that i only ran one Mustang and a Cobra on the way back but i did have 4 people in the car with the mustangs. Just me and my GF with the SRT-4.

ooook:rolleyes: so let me get this straight,your street racing in downtown OC with your girlfriend,then you move abit further north,race some more,and on your way back into town you street race a few more times with 2 more people(victims) in the car??

lemme tell ya,,I am impressed.

Archived