LegacyGT.com

AVO 400 Umass'r Speak!

j255c

I was speaking to some people at my car club today at Umass, and someone on campus has an lgt that stopped by the booth today and said he's in the middle of an avo400 swap! You on this board man?
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

His name is Justin. Dunno if you all have heard of the club Traction Control (all Subaru's) out of Uxbridge, MA, but he is in it. I hang with a lot of them, but I'm not in the club. Not sure if he is on here yet or not. Cool kid though and really nice car, but too bad its all going into an auto though...

Here is a pic of his car

http://myspace-485.vo.llnwd.net/00821/58/40/821610485_l.jpg

I was speaking to some people at my car club today at Umass, and someone on campus has an lgt that stopped by the booth today and said he's in the middle of an avo400 swap! You on this board man?

Yup!! I stopped by the booth and talked to the guys for a little while (already forgot their names, whoops). Cool guys tho.

speedeeLGT aka Matt - thanks for the intro haha

CasopoliS - you have the same hoodscoop??? DAMNIT, I thought I was the only ABP with the same front end too lol.

cool stuff, well it would be awesome to meet up some time and shoot the shit about our cars. Anyways, there is an auto x next weekend, dunno if you'd be interested in x'ing the lgt, it will be in some lot on campus. Ill keep u posted.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

k man sounds good, does the club meet up at any other times? i wont be able to autox it as it doesnt have the avo tmic v2, fuel pump, or pe850s in yet. after i get all that crap in and get it tuned, i'll def. be down for some autox.

His name is Justin. Dunno if you all have heard of the club Traction Control (all Subaru's) out of Uxbridge, MA, but he is in it. I hang with a lot of them, but I'm not in the club. Not sure if he is on here yet or not. Cool kid though and really nice car, but too bad its all going into an auto though...

tell him about this forum. sign him up, we need info :lol:

btw welcome to the forum. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived