LegacyGT.com

Eibach Pro Kit????

I know that this is a suspension ?, but this is where everyone with NA's like me are so i figured i could put it here!

I have a 2006 SE and I want to lower it bad. I have been researching a lot, and nobody has anything about Eibach springs. Could i put eibach's that are ment for a GT on my SE?

you should check out tein springs they have a real good selection of springs,struts and packages that will fit your desired needs either sport or racing or whatever u choose to do.But i dont think eibach has a spring selection for the se yet.....or check out spt products.

last time i checked no struts were made by teins. they only seem to nmake springs or complete coilover systems.

and yes, the i and gt suspension parts will fit with the exception of the front sway bar. the gt parts are a bit more performance oriented

Guest subiecity
i put HnR's on mine and yes they are the same for the gt the gt has the exact body and suspension as the 2.5i so pretty much everything will fit.....cept any turbo parts and sway bar, ive been using all the gt parts for my 2.5i and everything fits perfect and never had any problems yet

i put HnR's on mine and yes they are the same for the gt the gt has the exact body and suspension as the 2.5i so pretty much everything will fit.....cept any turbo parts and sway bar, ive been using all the gt parts for my 2.5i and everything fits perfect and never had any problems yet

why wont sway bars fit????

Let's see some pics on those H&R's!! :icon_bigg

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

myspace.com/joeyc11 i have pics all up there just gotta add me

Can't you just link the pics from myspace to display them here?

Subastyle Grille

Guest subiecity
no im just new to legacygt.com and didnt kno how to attach files but i think i got it now, n i put my myspace on private cuz theres alotta ****** assholes around here that i kno but lets not go there

subie01.jpg.432b7d6db60768d87ca5a30d48c583c4.jpg

subieo2.jpg.6562114d38bf094bcbb4dba84e47bb5e.jpg

subieo3.jpg.7d5cf4b21c83db8c0dd1bc8c34a0a1bb.jpg

Wow, that looks great! Nice wheels!!

I am going to have to look into the H&R's. You using them on stock shocks? How's the ride? Looks like an even drop.

Subastyle Grille

Guest subiecity
stock shocks i put the HnRs on when i had 3k miles on it now im at 11k and still feels realy good....A HELLLLLLLLLLL OF A LOT STIFFER car does not bounce ....and when droppin into a lower gear hard, my rear end used to slam hard while lifting the nose of my car up pretty hard 2 i hated that...now the car doesnt even budge its stiff as a board and i love em its one of my fave mods yet, the drop isnt extreme but enuf to get rid of sum wheel gap it looks sooo much sportier, hadles soo much better too, i do bottom out on really steep bumps cuz i have the front lip on but the drop front and rear is about a lil les then an inch but was perfect for me, 18x7.5 tires...shoulda went for 8 but watevr

Guest subiecity
if u want the HnRs like mine u wont find em....go to RACECOMPENGINEERING.COM...i originally wanted the sti pinks but they screwed me over and i told em i needed em asap cuz i had HIN NYC in 3 days and they hooked me up wit the HNRs overnight but somehow i cant find em on anywebsites....so if u want em......calll the company they DO NOT have em on display on their website but htey do have alott more shit if u call

Archived