LegacyGT.com

Probably a stupid question, but . . .

XK-WRX

This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to get the pages on the forums to fit the width of my computer screen? I don't mind scrolling down to read things, but I really hate it when the text goes off the side of the page.

Is this related to my browser (Firefox) or the website? :icon_conf

Thanks for any advice!

Nope, the F11 doesn't help with this issue. The odd thing is that some threads (like this one) fit the page properly, but other threads in other forums extend too wide for my screen. I thought it might have something to do with wrap-around text mode being set or not set by the person that started the thread, but I don't see anyway to modify that.

:confused:

AFAIK, it only happens when people post pix that are bigger than the screen size somewhere on that page. Not sure there's a way around that...

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

AFAIK, it only happens when people post pix that are bigger than the screen size somewhere on that page. Not sure there's a way around that...

That makes some sense, and explains why it happens on some theads and not others.

Thanks

BTW, Jedimaster, thanks for the tip on the CTRL-Scroll - I didn't know you could do that!

Nope, the F11 doesn't help with this issue. The odd thing is that some threads (like this one) fit the page properly, but other threads in other forums extend too wide for my screen. I thought it might have something to do with wrap-around text mode being set or not set by the person that started the thread, but I don't see anyway to modify that.

:confused:

i use Safari and sometimes in a thread one page to the next will change like you stated above i.e. page 1 and 2 OK, page 3 too wide, page 4 OK, etc. :confused: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

+1 on the pics being too big.

There is a hack for vbulletin that will resize all posted pics to fit your screen no matter how big the pic is. I am sure it is resource intensive.

X

---

Guest *Jedimaster*
Well the title says "stupid question", so here goes...where the eff is the "Scroll" key? I see the "Scroll Lock" key. I'm dumber than I thought.

:lol: The scroll wheel on the mouse:wub:

Archived