LegacyGT.com

Anyone in the East Tennessee/Tri Cities Area?

sjmdesigns

Just curious if anyone out there has a LGT in the East Tennessee/Tri Cities Area?

Every once and awhile I see a Black LGT (with rear spoiler) run up 321 North in the morning at around 7:30-ish heading for the RT 70 Junction (Ashville Highway). 321 North is just off the road I drive to our house.

I have seen a few ABP LGTs and some 2.5is around the area as well.

:)

You see more than me. Im in hermitage, just outside nashville. If your looking for something let me know, Im selling some things off my 2.5i to go back to stock.
...when death calls, Im good. I got caller ID.:icon_bigg

• 4 months later...
Hello! I've got a black LGT w/ a spoiler i live in downtown Sevierville!! I am not sure if I am the one being spotted but we sould get together and show all these East Tennessee people why scubys are so popular in VT!! :lol:

I'm in Greeneville, so not sure how far Sevierville is from here. Been here for 3.5 years and I'm still trying to get my bearings on what is what around here.

You mentioned VT. I lived there for 12 years. Middlebury, Vergennes, and Rutland. However, I am sure glad I moved out of New England. East Tennessee is so much nicer (very much like VT). It's warmer, and much cheaper to live. Easier to keep the car cleaner, too!

Sevierville is exit 407 off I-40 I would say it is 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Greenville. I live right outside of Gatlinburg I am sure you've heard of that tourist trap. I have always lived here but unlike you i am dying for some snow!! If the climate continues to result in less and less snowfall I believe i am going to be forced to move. I saw one of your other post in which you mentioned you previously lived in VT. I had some friends that moved to Okemo and I would drive up and stay with them and go skiing at Killington. VT is so beautiful and it does have a lot of similarities to east TN. I believe it was my trips up there that convinced me to buy a Subaru. The roads were very curvy like here plus add in the snowfall and everyone drove them so I knew they had to be good cars. And so far I have not been disappointed.

Archived