LegacyGT.com

where did i put my pipe

slowlane

What are you trying to achieve?

I wouldn't start changing parts until you get together a plan of how far your going to go.

If you just want noise, go ahead with the cat back and intake.

If you want power(obiviously) you should consult with one of the tuning companys and get suggestions from there.

After my experience, I feel all upgrades should START with an AP. Just my opinion. The AP will allow you to support any other mods in the future, exhausts, intakes etc, which will only be effective with a proper tune.

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum:icon_wink

thanks i'm happy i found the site i've found alot of info here, well power and control are my focus.... for the car my world domination will come later, but i wanna well have to start slow right now my wife drives it and we haul the baby and her stuff in it till i buy my wife a new car and then i'll take over full time with the lgt. with my gti it was alittle easier turboback exhaust and a chip and little nik nak stuff....... but with the subaru there are like a dozen cats different exhause manifold/headers unequal length equal lenght or equal volume..... coated, wrapped, smothered covered and dipped ect ect, figuring out with fluids to use, subaru seems to have alot of quarky requirments for the 5eat, the diff so on.... the suspension is bout the only thing i think i fully understand sort of

Archived