LegacyGT.com

...and SOA is holding Legacys why?

Gator GT

I did, I did! 10.9 miles when I picked it up 3 hours ago.....78 miles on it now! :lol:

Ahhhh, what a ride!

I noticed a slight (ever so slight) studder, but I'm not going to worry about it until after break-in and I can put it through some serious paces.

Smooooooth and tight handler. Can't wait till Pinks come in.

So it seems, folks, that SOA is now releasing 07s again. Come and get'em....they're nice and fresh!

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

Just checked the Avondale Subaru website. . .you guys have 3. I would say thats a shortage. You even have more MY06's with 4.

and u think thats acurate?

haha i have some beach front property to sell u here in phoenix az..

if you check we still have a car on our website that we havent had in 1.5 years...

my car finally came in today. Going to go pick it up tomorrow. Still has the wrapping on the steering wheel & seats when I stopped by today...

On a similiar note - any one get the Symonize paint treatment during the time of delivery? If so, let advise since ASAP since I will be taking delivery tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,

S.

so why don't you fix it?

why fix it. they have an internet dept. thats like asking airline pilot to do a heart transplant. i dont know if you ever worked at a dealership or a company that has many departments. but i dont think Service side of a dealership would have anything to do with the internet SALES side of the business, dont you think??? :icon_mrgr

;786261'] It could take quite a bit of time for all that stuff to arrive in Lafayette so that the car can be assembled. It's expected that fewer than 500 units of the 2007 spec.B will ultimately be built.

Am I the only one that thinks it is strange that there will be less '07 SpecB's built as a "regular model" than there were '06 SpecB's built as a "limited and numbered" production run? I thought the idea behind including it in the regular model line-up was to increase sales and availability :icon_conf

John

That is odd indeed jzirkel. I'm just happy I got mine before they went all "limited" unlimited.
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

They had trouble selling the 2006 "limited" run... there's no compelling reason to think that the 2007 "unlimited" production will sell any more.

I'd like to think the redesign of the interior, 6MT, Torsen rear end, VDC and maybe the catless UP would lend a favorable hand to selling more.

Maybe the SI drive would bring several more people over...who knows.

But I think its a better package for the money than the 06 B.

Well mine came in today, and My brother and I went to go pick it up, Realy nice looking car, though it only had one of the three options I ordered instaled, did the test drive enjoied it, then came the time to talk price, MSRP 35009, they were not goin to deal, not at all, the best they would do is 200 off MSRP, Now that seemed way too much, I think 36500 or so with Tax,Tag , So I say "no thanks, that is just more then I am willing to pay for this car, goodbuy" then all of the sudden the sales mgr. walks up and says "you dont know anything about subaru's" that realy got us pissed, ( I bought my 99rs with 17miles on it seven years ago and have been an Subiholic ever since and my bro has been one since he bought his wrx in 04). So we walked out and I will never step foot in Stohlman Subaru ever again.

Well mine came in today, and My brother and I went to go pick it up, Realy nice looking car, though it only had one of the three options I ordered instaled, did the test drive enjoied it, then came the time to talk price, MSRP 35009, they were not goin to deal, not at all, the best they would do is 200 off MSRP, Now that seemed way too much, I think 36500 or so with Tax,Tag , So I say "no thanks, that is just more then I am willing to pay for this car, goodbuy" then all of the sudden the sales mgr. walks up and says "you dont know anything about subaru's" that realy got us pissed, ( I bought my 99rs with 17miles on it seven years ago and have been an Subiholic ever since and my bro has been one since he bought his wrx in 04). So we walked out and I will never step foot in Stohlman Subaru ever again.

Another Stohlman FTW post:rolleyes: God that place must suck.

Archived