LegacyGT.com

Passenger Side H.I.D. Went out...

Hanger

Hi, while driving home on the freeway tonight, my passenger side H.I.D. headlight started blinking constantly, then when i got out of the car and check the light went out completely even after i restart it...

What i have on now is Xtec 6000k kit for alittle more than a year..

What could be the cause of it? Please help me...

Thank you.

Michael

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

My bet is bad ballast. Mine has gone out and come back on after a little bit. I need to check on getting the ballast replaced.

I actually got a fix ticket once because it was out and did not notice it.

X

---

X tecs have a lifetime warranty, contact the vendor you bought it from.

yes i will be contacting them tomorrow morning...

checked it out today... it was the bulb actually, the ballast works fine when i pulled it and plug it into the driver side bulb

switched back to stock just now :icon_mad:

○ ○ ○

yes i will be contacting them tomorrow morning...

checked it out today... it was the bulb actually, the ballast works fine when i pulled it and plug it into the driver side bulb

switched back to stock just now :icon_mad:

Dude, get 5000k or 4300k replacements. I'm just giving you advice you'll want to hear before 6 months from now. ;)

the bulb actually was cracked at the bottom

i have not called the vendor yet, but i specifically asked him about the warranty and he told me only 1 year installation warranty from him but no warranty from Xtec

but i know Xtec itself has life time warranty, so what should i do? should i contact Xtec directly? or just contact the shop where i got it and installed?

○ ○ ○

the bulb actually was cracked at the bottom

i have not called the vendor yet, but i specifically asked him about the warranty and he told me only 1 year installation warranty from him but no warranty from Xtec

but i know Xtec itself has life time warranty, so what should i do? should i contact Xtec directly? or just contact the shop where i got it and installed?

dam! cracked huh??!!:icon_conf ...the installer can always blame the bulb for cracking (not admitting to his installing error, etc...)...but it would be nice to see the shop step up and help you get this solved, after all, you did recommend quite a few peeps there for purchase and install :icon_wink

In Taiwan now...:spin:

LOL called Peter just now, told him I'm Michael from the Legacy club, he remembers me, thank god.

Told him about my situation, he offered to replace the bulb for me, which he has in stock and i'll pick it up either today or tomorrow. The funny thing was, he emphasized on the 1 year warranty, but not the life time warranty offered by Xtec... but i had own this set of HID for almost 2 years.. i guess he forgot :lol: :lol:

○ ○ ○

Archived