LegacyGT.com

pirelli zero neros

colt 45ss

I've yet to buy threads online but if I did www.tirerack.com would be one of the places I would consider. I haven't heard of www.tire-easy.com before so many folks here have ordered from them or know of someone, personally, who's ordered from them?

Their prices look good though....and they have BBB OnLine Seal of approval w/o any complaints...

I bought my Kumho SPT 235/40/18 from discounttiredirect.com for 118 each. Pirelli Pzeros are 178 each in this size.

No sales tax or shipping charges. :iam: I thought for certain that they would at least charge sales tax.

My local Discount tire dealer mounted and balanced them for $11 each.

^^ Well true, but he said that "My local Discount tire dealer mounted and balanced them for $11 each." Perhaps under the law discounttiredirect and the brick and mortar discount tire stores are different corporate entities for tax purposes. If so, very nice on their part.

So, will discount tire mount and balance tires bought elswere for $11 each? Thinking of buying from tirerack, and going to my local discount tire to get them installed vs. doing exactly as mickeyd2005 did, and buy them from discounttire direct, and installing them at the local discount tire. I wonder if the local discount tire would honor a warantee if the tires were bought at discoutntiredirect...

I think it is $137 for mounting 4 tires purchased from another source. That's why I didn't buy from Tire Rack.

It's confusing because discounttiredirect.com has enough affiliation with discounttire that they will mount the tires for $11 each but not enough affiliation so that they have to charge sales tax.

Dell tried this pre-2000. They had to stop. At one time, if you bought from Dell Home, there was no sales tax because only Dell Business had offices in state of WA. Then... something happened and now they charge sales tax from all their divisions.

Sorry for the off-topic discussion (supposed to be Pirelli discussion).

Archived