LegacyGT.com

Tuned by Ramini?

iceman

I found the number for Ramini Sports on the COBB Protuner page, and gave them a call last night...

They're out of Tamarac, FL, and Carlos said he had done a tune for at least one other Legacy (Chris from Orlando?) who might be on this forum...

Is this any of you Central FLA guys, or do you know who Chris is?

I'm trying to get a report on how good these guys are...COBB has them listed as authroized Protuners, but not sure how much training someone has to have to get that designation...

Thanks for the input...

Goin' to Carolina in my mind...and in my car on the 16th!

I talked to Carlos about getting the AP from him with the stage II map, but he was charging a little too much to tune for the K&N Typhoon and a pulley. This is before I knew TDC sells that map for $150. of course.

Carlos is a little steep, but, you could send logs to TDC 'til your blue in the face and Carlos will still take better care of you and your car.

ProTUNED by RaminiSports :icon_mrgr

Cool...thanks for the feedback guys.

Carlos is indeed a really cool guy, and we had about a half hour phone conversation about what parts he recommends, etc. Great guy, seemed really knowledgeable.

I still have injectors and the turbo inlet to acquire, and I'll be ready to go on my project...

The Green is being built, and should arrive by the end of the week.

Can't wait! :dm:

• 2 weeks later...
any updates?

The more I read, the more parts I seem to need to get this right...

Was considering what inlet to get, and went with the APS...then realized I needed the TGV deletes.

My fiancee is going to kill me if she has to keep looking at the ever-growing pile of parts waiting to be installed...

Currently waiting to go on...

-MTS FMIC

-Worx two stage BOV

-APS inlet

-Forced Performance Green (2.4" inlet)

-AVO fuel pump

-AVO intake

-Deatschwerks 740cc injectorz

-TGV deletes

-One step colder plugs

God, I hope there's nothing else I need!

Should be calling Carlos in a couple of weeks...

By the way, I happened to talk to the head Subaru mechanic at one of the dealerships in Miami, and the subject of Ramini came up. Seems that he is actually doing the installs for Carlos, so I'm sure the work will be top notch. So if anyone needs some major aftrmarket work done, talk to Carlos...:cool:

Chris

• 1 month later...

My baby's going under the knife this weekend...

All parts should be installed by Sunday night, and with a light tune to get the turbo broken-in properly.

I'll be dropping her off again next weekend for a couple more days of tuning, and I'll be done!

Archived