LegacyGT.com

Great now Im having starting issues

SLegacy99

OK, lets see. Ive got 85,000 miles on the clock and all with the car's original battery. I havent been driving much since Im back at school so the car is taking a bit longer to start. Guess I should get some jumper cables.

So I drove it yesterday. I go back to it a few hours later. Push the clutch in and nothing. Try it again. Not even a click. So I would think clutch switch. After a few more turns of the key the it begins to turn over. It turned over for a longtime but it did catch an start. Any thoughts? Perhaps I should just replace the battery anyway, especially since winter is coming.

OK, lets see. Ive got 85,000 miles on the clock and all with the car's original battery. I havent been driving much since Im back at school so the car is taking a bit longer to start. Guess I should get some jumper cables.

So I drove it yesterday. I go back to it a few hours later. Push the clutch in and nothing. Try it again. Not even a click. So I would think clutch switch. After a few more turns of the key the it begins to turn over. It turned over for a longtime but it did catch an start. Any thoughts? Perhaps I should just replace the battery anyway, especially since winter is coming.

buy a battery. 7 yrs with original battery!!!!!!! it owes you nothing. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived