LegacyGT.com

What classifies your car in Stages?

Guest subiecity
yea alotta engine work or go lightwieght...lol still gonna be hard as hell i thought 176 hp was crank horspower i dont think its whp i kno the gt is 200 whp and thats already turbo....yea so our must be no more then 150 whp, and plus its a super heavy car.....why i dont kno

(qoute)Lastly, did you get some kind of engine management software or reflash, and if so, you NEED to let us all know how and from whom!! We're dying here! Great job on your car. It looks great, and I'm sure it's a lot more fun to drive now! Keep us posted on future upgrades.

Yes I have a 5 speed manual. and the guy at the dyno place said he just reset my codes and went from there to see it run from a reflash so, get someone to reflash your ECU and seriously it will show a little difference,The guys at mustang dyno in Thornton did the reflash, the computer hast to catch up and it will figure it self out and go back to it's stock settings, and I've been having trouble with my digi camera so my pics are on delay once I can get it up an running I'll post them, so give me time. Technology suxs, I will send you a polaroid if all else fails.

Peace,

Chris

Archived