LegacyGT.com

Hawaii-Oahu tracks and events?

lookslikeanevo

well, currently we have no track here, we lost it a few months ago. just a stadium parking lot used for auto-x. besides myself and 2.5DOHC, i don't know of any other tracked legacy's in hawaii. Should you need furthur info pm myself, or shoot on over to i-club, that's where we hang out at.

well, currently we have no track here, we lost it a few months ago. just a stadium parking lot used for auto-x. besides myself and 2.5DOHC, i don't know of any other tracked legacy's in hawaii. Should you need furthur info pm myself, or shoot on over to i-club, that's where we hang out at.

even no 1/4?... i guess ill be ok with AutoX events for now...

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Yups,

There used to be Time Attack events there. Now NOTHING. They JUST got their AutoX up and running again. Don't think you can get on it anywhere tho, cuz there's SO much traffic and cops will pull you over quickly. Also, I've been talking with my friends that still live there and it seems VIP is the new scene there.

Have fun! I miss the plate lunches and the people AND the weather.

Here's another link to a site of a VIP crew in Hawaii that's been around for awhile. The owner of the site is cool, and is also a realtor, so he can hook you up with a house too.

http://goodrealtor.biz/XK/

My guess is, because there is no real track anymore, people there started to get into VIP cuz they can't exactly race anymore. That's my take on it, also based on what my friends back home been tellin me, cuz they all tellin me bout gettin luxo cars.

Archived