LegacyGT.com

All Raves!! No rants in this house.

I picked up my LGT 2.5 Ltd yesterday. The acceleration, quiet highway ride, engine/exhaust note when pushed, and the overall packaging of the car all meet my highest expectations. To keep my pleasure optimized, I plan to sell my stock tires on ebay and may explore a reflash once the Ecutek guys get everything worked out for the car. I'm going with a more aggressive break-in procedure so I've already begun to rev it up beyond 4K and I can report, quite happily, that the car delivers pure pleasure when pushed. I'm coming from a 2000 Acura TL. A comfortable ride, powerful and willing engine, puny brakes, and loose handling sum up the car. My wife loves it and will be trading for a new 05 TL which is, from what I've heard, a huge improvement. Coming from the TL and hopping into this one is just amazing. I really love it. No complaints. Great all-around car. Even looks cool with my son's baby seat in the back. Cheers and happy driving to all of you happy owners. :lol:

Will do. I'm sure the power delivery on the new TL is just intense. The service manager @ the local Acura dealer is a buddy of mine and desite his preference for hi-po American muscle (he races a 1000HP Mustang), he says that the new TL pulls like a freight train. It's got to be pretty sweet. I wonder how it handles though. The lateral g numbers look good, but it's still fwd. Enough about the TL though. I'm waving my Subaru flag proudly and high. I can't wait for my new tires. Anyone interested in a set of RE92s with less than 150 miles on them?

Archived