LegacyGT.com

Just Picked up my 07 LGT

spinski

On the 07, the leather is upgraded and the stitching is more defined than on the 06. I waited for the SI drive and the audio aux input which were worth it.

Agreed. I've been waiting for the fold down seats, personally. But, an aux-in is an absolute must these days as well.

Does yours have the wood accents too? I still haven't seen anyone confirm if the manual GT's with black interior have the wood or aluminum trim. I plan on getting an 07 LGT sedan in diamond gray metallic and I really don't want wood trim. Any chance you could post some pics too?

it has the wood trim on the edge of the radio-- just the bottom portion but its a dark cherry red which looks awsome, because i hate the wood but this is nice

i'll take pics tomorrow for you

I've been waiting since January for the fold down seats and it was worth it! Here's a quick shot of seats folded down. I was able to stuff all my fishing gear in over the weekend, PERFECT! 60/40 Split, plus pass through should have always been a standard feature...

http://fishingfiends.com/webgallery/2007%20LGT/images/lgt8.jpg

Here's the new wood trim around the dash. It's also on the door handle and I think that's it.

http://fishingfiends.com/webgallery/2007%20LGT/images/lgt3.jpg

Sorry to sound noobish... but the 05s and 06s don't fold down at all? So there is no access to the trunk from the inside of the vehicle? That sucks cuz I always carry fishing and snowboarding gear that might not fit in the trunk alone... and i'm thinking of buying an 05/06.

Does yours have the wood accents too? I still haven't seen anyone confirm if the manual GT's with black interior have the wood or aluminum trim. I plan on getting an 07 LGT sedan in diamond gray metallic and I really don't want wood trim. Any chance you could post some pics too?

radio wood trim, this is accented along the door handle as well.

interior.jpg.a51fd861031909c1faa7ac61037f463c.jpg

It seems the 07 LGT's have a big improvement. If I really want the legacy GT again, I probably should just sit and wait for several months and see if Subaru will have some awesome deals in 2007 then. Good and very useful info~~ Thanks

I think the wood accents suck. Why no silver trim with the charcoal interior as in the past? As I've mentioned in previous posts, I'm so glad I have a 05 RBP with charcoal interior and no fake wood...looks like I may keep this car for years. Also wondering about the 2007 JDM photos on this site...This supposedly will be the SOA 2008..and I see silver trim all over the place, including new silver trim under the dash and glovebox. Will the SOA version only have that trim in that faux plastic cherry?

Archived